Sunday, July 3, 2011

It's me, Noriel

Hi, here's my first stab at blogging. I've been playing with this idea for such a long time but haven't really tried doing it.Well now let's see if I can keep this going and will not just be stuck on this first post. I've planned a lot of topics that I can share and discuss, mostly about Manila theater scene, photography and travel.

Theater - I just loved the theater, live theater that is. I follow and watch most of the local theater productions of Broadway musicals, plays and original Filipino works.

Photography - I'm not that good in photography but this is one thing I have a passion with. To capture moments and keep them is one of the most fulfilling thing you can do. Especially if you've captured a good one.

Travel - I don't know any person who doesn't love going out of town for a little R and R. Hopefully, I can write about the places I've seen and places where I want to go.

That's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment